Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 333 S Alameda St Ste 125, Los Angeles, CA 90013
Phone: (213) 617-8533
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingGarage, Private Lot, Validated
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
The best soups ever and they serve you alot, so many different kinds
pho and the setting here is great. I had a cousin come into town and asked me to take him back here. Food is similar to a place in San Francisco I liked.
LOVE .....PHO...YOU CAN HAVE FOOD( SOUP WISE )...AWESOME!!! SUPER BOWL...AND WATCH SUPER BOWL.WHEN THAT EVENT TAKE PLACE.... GREAT PLACE TO EAT....SIT DOWN...HEART OF TOKYO...IN NICE MALL!!!
This place definitely deserves more attention, because under new management, this place has been completely redesigned. The design is very minimalistic, however just enough design to catch your eye. But that's not the best if it. The food is absolutely delicious! My personal favorite, the Charbroiled Beef and Rice has very juicy beef and for that, becomes my personal favorite. However, I've tried other foods, and honestly, they are all great in their own tastes!
Very popular place so you may have to wait. Not a far walk from botanical gardens if you are in golden gate park. We went at 1:30 on Memorial Day and had to wait about 15 minutes.Food was great . Service was great. Large portions lots of locals. Highly recommend